Google Calendar lets you manage and present your schedule, while your website visitors can save and keep track of your events.
Through this widget you can embed your Google Calendar straight to your site.
- In order to embed the Google Calendar widget to your site, open (from a computer) the calendar you’d like to embed (not via the Google Calendar app)
- Click Settings icon (In the top right corner)
- Click Settings and go to Calendars tab
- Click the calendar you’d like to embed.
- Copy the iframe code displayed in the "Embed This Calendar" section
- Navigate back to RapidUI studio
- Paste the embed code in the Google Calendar widget settings
- Click done.