Twitter is a social network and news service where users post “tweets” - messages that are restricted to 140 characters.
The Share button on Twitter allows you to share selected URL with your friends using Twitter. In order to embed the Twitter share button widget to your site, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Twitter buttons panel (can be found here)
- Pick the type of button you’d like to appear on your site
- Copy the HTML embed code provided
- Navigate back to RapidUI studio
- Paste the embed code in the Twitter widget settings
- Click Done