If you’re in need of tracking your site’s analytics, Google Analytics is just the tool for you! Once you have set up your Google Analytics account, you can easily access it in RapidUI with just a few steps.
So, what should I do?
First, copy your google analytics tracking ID:
- Head to your google analytics account
- Click admin
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code
- Copy the Tracking ID snippet provided
- Now, head back to RapidUI
- Head to the ‘Settings’ Panel
- Click on Google Analytics
- Paste the code in the ‘tracking ID’ field.
- Click Enter
Important: Don’t forget to save and publish your site after implementing the google analytics code. You’ll only be able to see the results after publishing.
And that’s how it’s done! Now, you can manage your site’s analytics easily.