If you’re in need of tracking your site’s analytics, Google Analytics is probably the right tool for you. Once you have set up your Google Analytics account, you can easily set it up in RapidUI in just a few steps.
So, what should I do?
First, copy your google analytics tracking code:
- Head to your google analytics account
- Click admin
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code
- Copy the tracking code snippet provided
- Now, head back to RapidUI
- Head to the Plugins section
- Click on Google Analytics Plugin
- Click ‘ACTIVATE PLUGIN’
- Paste the code in the code box.
- Click save
Important: Don’t forget to save and publish your site after implementing the google analytics code. You’ll only be able to see the result after publishing.
And that’s how it’s done! Now, you can manage your site’s analytics easily.
Thanks for reading!