In RapidUI, you can build a multi-page website easily! If you have a broad range of content you wish to render, we highly recommend adding different pages and linking between them.
How to add pages to your site
- Click the Pages Menu, available at the center of your screen - where it says 'HOMEPAGE' (to the right of your project name)
- Click the ‘MANAGE PAGES’ button, available at the bottom of the drop-down menu
- Enter your new page's name and click 'ADD PAGE'
Navigating between pages
There are two ways to move between pages on your site:
(IMPORTANT: save your work before switching pages or your changes will be lost with page navigation!)
1. How to Navigate using the Page navigator:
- Click the pages drop-down menu
- Find the page you wish to navigate to and click it
2. How to Navigate VIA user flow:
It is possible to navigate between the pages, just like a user in your website would!
- Create a link to the page you wish to navigate to
- Switch to 'User' mode
- Click the link that is linked to the page you wish to navigate to, and you will be redirected