Buttons & links are used to open external URL / move pages / scroll within a page / dial phone number / add custom code.
How to turn your objects into buttons:
- Go to the Rapid Elements section, and open the Common Transformers section
- Choose the object you wish to turn into a button
- Click Rapid Button
- Go to the options panel and choose the action you want the button to have
How to turn your objects into links:
- Choose the object you wish to turn into a link
- Click Rapid Link
- Go to the options panel and choose the action you want to add to the link
Note: When using the Scroll In Page action, We recommend using 'scroll to position' only when you want the element to scroll to the top of the page since the distance can change in different screen resolutions.