If you wish to add an image to your project, there are two ways to do so - creating a new image or replacing an existing image. This means that even after uploading an image - you can replace it easily, without having to delete and re-upload it.
Here's how to upload/replace images:
Uploading an image via drag & drop:
- Choose the image you wish to replace in RapidUI
- Simply drag the new image onto the image you wish to replace
Uploading an image via options panel:
- Choose the image you wish to replace
- Click the ‘options’ panel (available either at the top right side of the screen or through floating icon beside your element when marked)
- Click 'Replace' and choose the image you want to upload
How to create a new image:
- Head to the ‘Layers’ panel - the first icon to the left in the menu bar
- Click the blue '+ ADD NEW' button.
- Select ‘Image’
- On your site frame - draw a space in which you wish to add your image in the approximate size and location (can be changed easily later on)