How to edit your text:
There are two ways to change your text in RapidUI:
- Mark the text element and double-click on it. You will then be able to edit the text
- Mark the element and click the ‘edit text’ (pencil icon) floating beside the text element
- Mark the element and click the options panel icon, available in a floating icon beside your text element, or at the right side of your screen
In addition to the text content, you can also change your text’s styling - whether it’s the font family, size, color, and much more.
How to change your text's design (styling) using the styling section:
- Mark the text element
- Head to the styling section
- Pick the text section and click "Show more"
- Change your text's styling rules to whichever you wish
!RapidTip When editing your text -
- Enter = new line
- Shift+Enter = Finish editing