When publishing your RapidUI site, you have the option of using our Amazon hosting services or exporting your site/hosting and using your own hosting service.
This guide is here to help you make the right choice.
Hosting your site using RapidUI:
RapidUI sites are hosted on Amazon's CloudFront hosting services, allowing many advantages - such as:
- Super fast hosting services
- SSL certificate - allows secure connections from a web server to a browser
- JS optimizing
- DDOS Protection - full protection from DDOS attacks (flooding of a website’s servers, applications or other Internet-connected resources with unwanted traffic so it becomes unavailable)
- G-ZIP - used for file compression and decompression
- HTTP2 - improved performance - with emphasis on end-user perceived latency, network and server resource usage
- [Coming Soon] Rapid CMS - content management system. RapidCMS allows you to give other people access to edit specific parts of your site (learn more)
Hosting your site outside RapidUI:
Exporting your site means having no access to the advantages of our hosting services described above. In addition, you will have limited form submissions and no RapidCMS.