Managing and loading your fonts allows you to use any font you wish - whether it's Google fonts, Typekit, or your very own font. This guide is here to guide you through the different steps of the process.
How to manage & change fonts:
- Go to the ‘Styling’ panel (third to the right in the menu bar)
- Open either your page style or a specific object style
- If there's no active 'font-family' rule, click the ‘Show more’ / ‘All styles’ toggle
- Go to text styling (T icon)
- Click the ‘Manage’ button (next to 'font-family') to manage your fonts
(If you wish to change your font using our selection of fonts, simply pick one of the options available in the "font-family" section)
Once you have opened the ‘Manage Fonts’ pop-up, it is very simple to load Google fonts:
- Scroll through the available fonts and select the desired font
- Click ‘Add Font’
In order to remove a Google Font, head to ‘Fonts in Use’ (on the right-hand side of the pop-up menu), and X out to remove a specific font.
Upload Custom Fonts:
In order to upload your own font:
- Click ‘Upload Fonts’ in the manage fonts pop-up menu
- Click the ‘Upload Font’ button and select the font you wish to upload
- Make sure that the font settings are correct (name, weight, and type)
In order to remove an uploaded font click the bin icon, available next to your uploaded font.
!RapidTip When uploading several weights for the same font, make sure both fonts share the same name, with different weights.