Managing and loading your fonts allows you to use any font you wish - whether it's Google fonts, Typekit, or your very own font. This guide is here to guide you through the different steps of the process.
How to manage & change fonts:
- Go to the STYLE panel
- Open page or specific object style
- If there's no active 'font-family' rule, click the SHOW MORE / ALL STYLES toggle
- Go to TEXT styling
- Click manage button (next to 'font-family') to manage your fonts
(If you wish to change your font using our selection of fonts, simply pick one of the options available in the "font-family" section)
Once you have opened the MANAGE FONTS pop-up, it is very simple to load Google fonts:
- Scroll through the available fonts and select the desired font
- Click ADD FONT
In order to remove a Google Font, go to Fonts in Use on the right-hand side of the pop-up menu, and simply X out to remove a specific font.
Upload Custom Fonts:
In order to upload your own font:
- Click UPLOAD FONTS in the MANAGE FONTS pop-up menu
- Click the UPLOAD FONT button and select the font you wish to upload
- Make sure that the font settings are correct (name, weight, and type)
In order to remove an uploaded font click the trash icon next to your font.
Tip: When uploading several weights for the same font, make sure both fonts share the same name, with different weights.