Welcome to our publish and export guide. Whether you want to use a custom domain, a RapidUI.io domain, or export your site's code - you're only a few clicks away from a published website!
Publishing your site in a Rapidui.io domain:
The easiest and fastest way to put your site online:
- Click 'Publish' icon at the top right corner of RapidUI studio
- Select 'Publish in rapidui.io'
- Click 'Publish Now'
- Click the link that appears in the message box in order to view your published site
Publishing your site to a custom domain:
Once you have purchased your domain, follow these instructions:
- Log-in to your domain hosting/storage service account, and go to DNS management panel
- Point your domain to our name servers (may take up to 24 hours to update):
- Go to RapidUI studio and click 'Publish' icon at the top right corner
- Select 'Publish to domain' option and write your domain URL in the text box
- Navigate to your site's domain
Tip: When updating your site (creating any changes), make sure to re-publish to your domain in order to see your changes online!
Exporting your site's code:
It is possible to export your RapidUI site's code to an external ZIP file.
Remember - once you've exported your code, you will no longer be able to update changes from RapidUI. In order to update your site with your latest RapidUI changes, you will need to export your site's code again.
- Click the 'Publish' icon at the top right corner of RapidUI studio
- Select 'Export code as zip'
Redirect your current domain to a domain used in RapidUI:
It is possible to automatically direct your site's visitors to a domain used in RapidUI.
1. Head to your domain registrar company
2. Head to your domain settings page
3. Go to DNS settings
4. Click add new host/website (name varies between domain registrar)
5. Click redirect / connect
6. Connect your existing domain to your domain used in RapidUI
Updating your site once you've published your site:
After publishing, if you wish to update/make changes to your site, make sure to save and then re-publish. Any changes to your site that are NOT published will NOT be viewed.